Ohio Minor Work Permit

Are you a student between the ages of 14 and 18, are living in Ohio and are looking to get a job?  If so, you will need to get a Ohio Minor Work Permit.  This includes filling out and submitting the the proper documents to the Department of Commerce and the school you are attending.  To help expedite the process, please ask your school administration to help you receive and fill out the documents.

Also, this page will provide information and links to other relevant information, laws and regulations while working as a minor in Ohio.

Start typing and press Enter to search